We are looking for “Sales Manager – Space Selling for b2b Exhibition”
Location: Rajendra Place, New Delhi
Your role will be responsible to maximize revenues through proactive sales activities, high levels of creativity, along with thorough market knowledge.
- Selling exhibition space to corporate clients by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions and delegate acquisition.
- Identifying business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Maintaining relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements (via meetings, telephone, mail, etc.)
- Overlooking pre-show meetings to communicate trade show events in accordance with objectives and marketing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and tracking competitor’s activities and providing valuable inputs for product enhancement and fine tuning sales and marketing strategies.
Relationship/Interpersonal Skills –
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.
- Ability to build relationships and to work effectively with people of diverse social, faith, economic, and racial/ethnic backgrounds.
- Able to work in fast-paced environment.
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently in accordance to priority, and make decisions in a timely manner under tight deadlines and pressure
- Builds constructive and effective relationships inside and outside the organization.
- Exceptional ability to motivate and influence key contacts and decision makers
Interested candidates, please apply with your updated CV at email@example.com and can contact on HR Desk – 011 45095308.