Perfect Sourcing a dedicated monthly publication for the Indian textiles, garment, home textiles and hard good industry. The magazine bridges the gap between manufacturers, buyers, exporters, retailers, fabricators, machinery suppliers, logistics, Government of India and international hubs through news, information and market updates
• Circulation: 30,000 copies (Hard Copies)
• ONLINE CIRCULATION: 1,00,000 e-copies which promises deeper penetration in the industry and high visibility.
• Every issue we carry not only comments and views of the industry on important aspects but keep the interaction complete by inviting comments of Government of India on various issues. In short we act as the WATCHDOG OF APPAREL & TEXTILE Industry
• Our Content is unique, based on industry insights and first hand information.
• The magazine reaches people at all levels TOP, MEDIUM and the Basic Level.
• PERFECT SOURCING is not only seen at the desk of Owners, Managing Directors, CEO's, COO's but also people in the middle management like PURCAHING HEADS, Managers, Technical People, DGM's, DMM's, etc.
• Buying offices and Liaison offices
• Processing and Dyeing Units
• Denim Industry
• Garment Exporters
• Consultancy Firms
• Fabric Manufacturers and Importers
• Fashion Designers
• Trims & Accessories Suppliers
• Home textile Exporters
• Fashion Institutes
• Textile Manufacturers
• Software and Machinery
• Ministry of Textiles
• Yarn Suppliers
• Software and Machinery Suppliers
• Logistic Industry
Our magazine is read by almost all the textile and apparel major companies in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, some of them include Alok Industries, BRFL, Abhishek Industries, Gokaldas Images, Arvind Group, S. Kumars, SEL Manufacturing, Vardhaman Group, Shahi Exports, Richa Group, Madura Garments, Orient Craft, RSWM, Bhaskar Industries, Mafatlal Denim, Century Denim, K.G. Denim, Ginni International, Triburg, Fat Face, Impulse, Taffles, Fifth Avenue, Levi's, S. Oliver, Walmart, M & S, Coles, GAP, Reliance, Pantaloons, DLF Brands, Aditya Birla Group and many more.
1. Editorial support in the magazine
2. Regular upload of the magazine at web-portal www.perfectsourcing.net, which will be distributed to all industry professionals
3. A lead generating reader response mechanism embedded in each Article / advertisement that we host for you
4. Host additional material such as White Papers for your product
5. Upload and share your videos free of charge on www.perfectsourcing.net
6. We are producing and promoting the magazine in digital format giving our advertisers even more market coverage and reach.